« Home | I AM is.... » | O Sinful Heart... » | sure I'll serve-BUT.... » | He has clothed me with the garments of salvation!!! » | Christian Romance Novels and the Gospel.... » | emotional modesty part 1... » | modesty survey.... » | modesty-not JUST for sundays.... » | there were People like me...(Part 2 of 2) » | there were people like me...(1 of 2) »

2 posts in one day? gasp!

That's right...it's been all of 10 minutes and I'm posting again.

This time, just to provide you with a link to an article about Passion. I cringed, I laughed out loud, my respect for Piper grew, and I was reminded of my appreciation and overwhelming thankfulness for Sovereign Grace Ministries.

My favorite part:

"Audience screams went up in pitch when Beth Moore took the stage on the second day of Passion '07. No one who watches Moore teach ever forgets her."

I can say with utmost certainty we would all agreement with this statement. :-)